StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4
RegioNoord-Holland, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Randstad
FunctieBusiness development, Communicatie, Marketing, Research & development, Sales
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6, 6+
Scala is a fast-growing sports app used by tennis and padel players to join competitions and find players nearby. Scala has over 25,000 users and is starting to gain traction in The Netherlands, UK and Belgium. Together with the Dutch Tennis Association (KNLTB) we work hard to get more people to play more tennis and padel.
We are looking for an ambitious student to join our team as a Sales and Marketing intern. You':ll work side-by-side with the Scala founders to generate new business partnerships with tennis clubs and create innovative ways to grow the Scala user base . You':ll be direct point of contact for many of our sport partners and develop skills needed to bring a deal in from start to signature.
- Improve and execute our sales strategy that grows our user base
- Take a deal from 0 to signature
- Regular contact with our partners to discuss progress/satisfaction
- Developing recommending and executing new and innovative marketing strategies that lead to increasing the number of daily active users
- Researching and analysing market, customer, and competitor trends
- Available for at least 3 months starting starting as soon as possible.
- Fluency in Dutch or English Fluency in English (verbal & written), Dutch is a pre
- Creative person with an eager passion for growth (hacking)
- Passionate about startups/sports
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask while staying organised
- Creative problem solver
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience working at a fast growing start-up
- All sales traveling expenses are covered
- Work close with and learn from the 2 co-founders (two ex-Strategy consultants)
- Develop both social and analysis skills
- Dynamic environment young people good vibes!
- Gain hands-on working experience with a lot of responsibilities
- Competitive intern salary