StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 3, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
Dagen3, 4, 5
Maanden3, 4, 5, 6
SectorEnergie, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Transport & logistiek
FunctieAnalist, Communicatie, Marketing
Shell Retail sells fuel and convenience goods to drivers at service stations with over 45,000 sites in more than 70 countries. This makes Shell the world’s largest mobility retailer and one of the largest single branded retailers of any kind on the planet.
Shell Fleet Solutions is our Retail B2B department, focused mainly on meeting the needs of our customers in commercial fleet and commercial road transport while moving to alternative energy products in pursuit of the Shell Group’s aim to lead the energy transition and provide more and cleaner energy solutions.
As an intern in our Marketing team, we want you to help us lead the energy transition as fuel and service provider for corporate fleets and transport companies by providing additional insights and support in the development of our products and marketing campaigns.
Your daily tasks consist of:
• Building on our market research on trends for strategy and product development. • Working with the team in setting up customer engagements such webcasts and industry round-tables. • Take part in existing customer engagements such as events and direct visits.
• Supporting our customer communications & marketing campaigns.
• Support developing new mobility offers by working with several business stakeholders.
You are in your final years of your HBO/WO degree in Economics, Business, Econometrics or Finance.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
And as many of the following as possible:
• Your passion for sustainability, transport and the energy industry.
• You are curious, resourceful and have an instinct for spotting market trends quickly.
• Strong analytic capacity and ability to define conclusions relevant for an investment decision.
• You’re a self-starter, with a strong entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Good interpersonal skills, which mean you’ll work well with a diverse group of people.
An internship at Shell is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and get to know the energy industry. It offers you the opportunity to work on engaging challenges with real responsibility, learning first-hand what it is like to work for Shell.
You will join a fun and exciting team based at the heart of our Shell Downstream business in Rotterdam, working actively with other businesses in Shell. You will be coached to bring your best and discover your key strengths, your main interests and perhaps what kind of career you would like to pursue.
In short: Join a great team, have flexible working hours, receive a generous internship fee, connect to other interns and Young Shell, share your opinion with the management within Shell Fleet Solutions and develop your personal and business skills.Solliciteren