StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
SectorEnergie, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Transport & logistiek
FunctieAnalist, Business development, Sales, Strategie & planning
Shell Retail sells fuel and convenience goods to drivers at service stations with over 45,000 sites in more than 70 countries. This makes Shell the world’s largest mobility retailer and one of the largest single branded retailers of any kind on the planet.
Shell Fleet Solutions is our Retail B2B department, focused mainly on meeting the needs of our customers in commercial fleet and commercial road transport while moving to alternative energy products in pursuit of the Shell Group’s aim to lead the energy transition and provide more and cleaner energy solutions.
As an intern Sales & Analysis, you will become part of the Sales team at Shell Fleet Solutions. We want to grow our client portfolio further and are looking for someone to take our lead generation program to the next level. We have two core tasks, data analysis to advise the sales team what to focus on and identifying new potential customers in collaboration with the sales team. Your daily tasks consist of:
• Supporting the Sales and Marketing team for lead generation activities
• Supporting the Sales team in onboarding new business customers.
• Helping to enhance the lead generation strategy.
• Lead qualification and structures of lead and sales dates.
• Analysis of the Sales funnel
• Preparing and leading the monthly Lead Generation consultation
• You are pursuing your MSc master’s degree (or are in the final year of your BSc degree) in Economics, Business, Econometrics or Finance.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
• You are enthusiastic and driven.
• Analytically strong and result-oriented.
• Hands-on and a skilled communicator.
• You’re a self-starter, with a strong entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Flexible working hours.
• A generous internship fee (based on a 32-hour working week).
• Involvement in various aspects of the management within Shell Fleet Solutions (strategy, implementation, evaluation).
• Insights and learnings in the field of the Energy Transition. Personal and professional development opportunities.
• In a dynamic and diverse working environment where curiosity and mutual respect are of paramount importance.Solliciteren