LocatieFlevoland, Gelderland, Noord-Brabant, Noord-Holland, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland, Randstad
StudiefaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
SectorInformation & Communication Technology (ICT)
Total Specific Solutions (TSS) is the holding entity of a group of 70+ business units (BU’s) active in the field of vertical market software (B2B, industry-specific software companies) in Europe. Our BU’s operate as decentralized operating entities, each focusing on a specific niche market with a specific product offering. End-markets of our BU’s include (local) governments, financial institutions, notaries, healthcare service providers, (fashion) retailers and automotive workshops. Our businesses provide mission-critical software solutions that address the specific needs of customers in their respective vertical markets. TSS, as investment holding entity, is responsible for governance oversight and execution of the acquisition strategy.
Founded in 2007, TSS was acquired by Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) in 2013. CSI is a public company based in Toronto, Canada with more than $3 billion in revenues and a current market value of approximately $26 billion (TSX: CSU.TO). CSI acquires, manages, and builds vertical market software businesses located throughout the world and is regarded as one of the world’s highest performing investors in the software space, having delivered >25% CAGR of both revenue and cash flow over the past 20+ years. The majority of this growth has been acquisitive: CSI has completed over 400 acquisitions of small, medium and large private and public software companies since inception (30-50 acquisitions per year globally) and is recognized to be a key consolidator in the enterprise software space. TSS is the primary European platform within CSI.
- 4-6 months position based in Nieuwegein, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Qualitative and quantitative review of Dutch, DACH, Nordic and CEE targets
- Intern is responsible for financial analysis and performance benchmarking
- Support in data gathering, entry and assistance in due diligence processes
- Valuation of targets (IRR calculation, LBO modelling, DCF calculation)
- Business case outline drafting
- Data base extraction and validation of company information (e.g. target profiling)
- Sense of humor, or if none present, sarcasm
- Strong analytical insight, creative aptitude and most of all: eagerness to learn
- English fluency and native proficiency in either Dutch, German, Polish or any Nordic languages
- BSc/ MSc degree in business administration, finance, economics, management or accounting
- Thorough understanding of finance (e.g. valuation principles, financial statements, KPI’s, etc.)
- Team-player, entrepreneurial attitude, self-starting
- Understanding of both M&A and the B2B software space
- Driven personality who knows how to take care of business
You will participate in the team responsible for the private sector in the Netherlands and Northern- and Eastern Europe. We will do our best to teach you as much as possible during your time with us. You will be seated next to a manager and an associate and you will be taken through the entire M&A process, from sourcing to initial review to due diligence.
Compensation: EUR 750 per month + (travel) expensesSolliciteren