StudiefaseWO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
RegioNoord-Holland, Utrecht, Randstad
Vereiste talenEngels EN Nederlands
FunctieBusiness development, Consultancy, Sales
SectorEngineering, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Zorg & Welzijn
Maanden4, 5, 6, 6+
WerkvormVolledig op kantoor
At WELBO we believe in a future in which social robots and people join forces to offer the best possible service together. A robot is the ideal colleague for repetitive or time-consuming tasks, so that people can focus on personal contact and high-quality service.
As a business developer intern, you’ll be responsible for converting leads to deals. You do this by identifying new leads, proactive acquisition, organizing pitches and demos.
- Assess the quality of leads
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key decision makers
- Deliver results by pitching to customers, giving demonstrations of our social robots, creating proposals and sealing the deal
- have a Bachelor/Master':s degree in business or otherwise applicable study.
- are adventurous: you keep trying even when it’s challenging and want to push our company to its limits
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English: the ability to sell the core values of our solution.
- are Eager to learn to speak customer / business partner’s language
- are open and affable with the ability to strike up a conversation
- have affinity with robot technologies and continuous innovation
- have a data-driven and experimental approach to lead generation with a knack for finding the quickest path to success
A challenging impactful central position in an inclusive ambitious startup with plenty of room to take the stage and for both personal and professional development
Great office in Amsterdam
Company sponsored happy hours
Laptop and mobile allowance
Team trips and drinks