StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
FunctieBusiness development, Marketing, Sales, Strategie & planning, Supply chain & operations
SectorFast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Retail
Maanden5, 6, 6+
We are a technology start-up in stealth-mode that is led by an experienced founding team with previous IPO, exit and leadership experiences at companies like Amazon, Delivery Hero and Rocket Internet. We are backed by the world’s leading venture capitalists and are seeking smart, hands-on and energetic talent to add to our team.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of global convenience retail, through on-demand delivery, and are laser-focused on creating a product that is geared towards delivering a lovable experience to our customers.
We’re currently recruiting our first fully-fledged team and you’ll have the opportunity to join us early as a key team member with clear paths for growth.
As a Venture Development Intern, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work alongside an experienced C-Suite and get an inside perspective to a fast-paced, early-stage start-up environment. You will work cross-functionally on strategic and operational topics and directly with our Founder & CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Relentlessly optimising our processes on a daily basis
- Identifying new business opportunities, developing ideas and executing them
- Managing complex projects including internal and external stakeholders
- Building business units and functions from scratch and in a systematic way
- You’re interested in launching your own start-up one day
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top-tier university (or equivalent)
- Prior experience in fast-paced and high-output environment (consulting, banking, start-ups, major technology company)
- Passion for technology, start-ups and on-demand services
- Attention to detail while while not sacrificing speed and scalability
- Extremely organised and comfortable with extensive documentation and communication in writing
- Hands-on mentality, willing to roll your sleeves up
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable in highly ambiguous environment and able to independently take responsibility from day one with ability to work with little direction
- Internship compensation of €650 per month.