StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master, HBO Afgestudeerd
FunctieBusiness development, Communicatie, Consultancy, Klantenservice, Marketing, Strategie & planning
SectorConsultancy, Marketing & communicatie, Media
WerkvormDeels op kantoor
Zertic is a Dutch company providing software for the certification industry on a global scale.
● Do you trust the food you eat?
● Do you trust the products you use?
Building trust in products and services requires certification. A certificate tells you if a product is safe, sustainable, or genuine.
Certificates can be seen as the license to operate for many companies and persons.
Those certificates are issued by auditors that are working at or for a certification body.
Zertic empowers all parties involved in the process towards certification with world-class “certification software”. Zertic makes sure companies and persons can use these certificates to provide trust in the products and services they trade and use.
Therefore, our market slogan “Let’s empower trust”
Why is this important, why should you care?
Do you want to work for a better world where we demand environmentally sustainable goods and services using fair labor, fair trade, organic food, safe environments, and products? By joining Zertic you can make an impact! Zertic is used by a vastly growing amount of companies and together with you, we make an even bigger impact.
Join us in empowering trust!
After an onboarding course, you will be a member of an international team working on Marketing and Communications. Depending on the time-zone, of our clients, your working hours will vary. All team members, including you, are assigned to an internal task for the improvement of an aspect. The drive is to do each customer engagement better, faster, and with more fun than the one before.
The Marketing and Communications team plays a pivotal role within Zertic to help us achieve our ambitions, to become the dominant player in certification and inspection software. The role reports to the board and works directly with the commercial and customer success teams.
About the Role
- Improve market awareness and brand Zertic as a trusted party.
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning cycle and end-to-end process from briefing through to media plan implementation, ensuring all milestones are delivered in a timely manner.
- Deliver towards E-commerce traffic and revenue targets, driving sales efficiency.
- Work with our agency partners in the US and Latin America and in-house planning and analysis tools to determine optimum media investment and channel mix to drive both long-term brand building and short-term sales objectives.
- Identify new areas for testing and work closely with the Category /Business Intelligence team to ensure that the frameworks and attribution models are being followed and deployed.
- Reporting and sharing of learnings and marketing campaign performance back to the business.
- Responsible for a defined media budget.
- You must be an eager learner, and have a big heart for contributing to a better world. Reliable and disciplined as the team must be able to rely on you.
- Professional knowledge: in order to align Zertic’s marketing and communication programs with our strategic goals, it is important that you understand the process of our customer, and our brand promises and blend these with the knowledge you got from your bachelor's or master's education.
- Strong communicator: primarily in English and preferably Dutch, make blogs, emails, or consult with management? You know exactly how to get your message across!
- Good team player: within marketing, you have a central communication role in the organization. It is therefore important that you get along well with everyone and that you can work well together.
- Stress-resistant: on some days everything runs smoothly, on other days unfortunately not. Fortunately, that doesn't stress you out! You keep a cool head and always know how to make the best decisions.
Next to the base monthly remuneration, we have a group incentive program and a performance bonus.
You will be assigned to a coach that will guide you to let you perform for the full 100%.
The coach will take you through several maturity cycles. The end goal is that you can guide a small client from start to go live, with help of your colleagues, but on your request.
Wat biedt het bedrijf je
Following an onboarding course, you will be a member of an international multidisciplinary team working on marketing and communications projects. Depending on the time zone of our clients, your working hours will vary. All team members, including you, are assigned to an internal task for the improvement of an aspect. The drive is to do each campaign better, faster, and with more fun than the one before.
After one year and depending on your performance, you will be offered a contract.Solliciteren