StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd, HBO Master
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
FunctieAnalist, Consultancy, ICT, Inkoop, Projectmanagement, Sales, Strategie & planning, Supply chain & operations
SectorInformation & Communication Technology (ICT)
Maanden5, 6, 6+
WerkvormDeels op kantoor
Zivver helps over 4500 organizations internationally to secure the digital communication of sensitive information. We make sure your medical file or covid test result isn’t accidentally shared with the wrong person and that nobody can intercept the sensitive information a lawyer emails to court. In the Netherlands we work with organizations such as the Ministry of Justice and Security, Achmea, Gemeente Utrecht and many more. We’re listed as the second fastest growing B2B SaaS company and one of the top 10 tech startups in the Netherlands. We currently have a team of 150 people from over 25 nationalities.
Zivver is expanding rapidly, entering new international markets and launching new products. Our commercial team is right in the middle of it all. As the strategy & operations intern within our commercial department, you’ll work closely with different people in our commercial team on a variety of projects to facilitate our growth. You will help develop training sessions for our sales teams, improve existing processes, prepare materials such as presentations for customers and much more. It is a role with a lot of responsibility and variety that gives you the chance to experience the dynamics of a fast-growing technology company first hand.
How to tell if this is something for you?
• You have an interest in technology and want to experience what working at a fast-growing company (scale-up) is like;
• You like to work on a variety of projects with different groups of people and take real ownership over parts of the work;
• You’re a quick learner, proactive and know how to organize your work in a structured way in order to get things done;
• You enjoy the hustle and bustle of a commercial team. No need to pick up the phone and sell yourself, but you enjoy working on creating a great experience for potential clients.
• You enjoy getting to know your colleagues over a drink at our very own Hummingbar or during our company events.
A day at Zivver
It’s Wednesday morning at the office and with a coffee in hand you’re ready for a meeting with your colleague Ewoud. Together you have been preparing a training session for the Benelux sales team on the topic of dealing with specific questions and objections from potential customers. Ewoud has asked you if you have any ideas on how to make the training as interactive as possible by having the team practice with a few cases. As you wrap up the meeting, Ewoud mentions he is planning for a large event with the entire international sales team and asks if you could draw up a shortlist of possible venues and make a proposal for a budget for the event.
Next, you’ve reserved some time to continue your research on new sales technology that the Zivver team could use to be more successful. The lead of the sales operations team, Jeroen, is looking for a tool that allows account executives to easily record short video pitches for potential customers. The other week, you joined in on a demonstration one of the vendors gave to Jeroen and you, but you would like to look at a couple of other options so you have something to compare. Therefore, you read up on a few industry reports and reviews in order to select two additional tools that you’d like to see a demo from and reach out to their sales department to get those planned.
After lunch it’s time to quickly help one of the account executives with an upcoming presentation for a large potential customer. Together you review the slides and finalize the details. Since this is the first time somebody from the team is using the new presentation template, you ask if you can listen in on the call to see how the customer reacts to the presentation and identify areas that could be improved.
You wrap up your day by looking at some sales data. There’s an ongoing discussion within the commercial department with regards to whether or not we should start to actively sell into a new industry. One of our strategy principals has done research on the size of the market, but wants to know how many customers we already have in that industry. You try to pull up the numbers, but notice some of the data is missing. To get the job done, you decide to enlist the help of a colleague and just add the data manually. Mission accomplished!
• You are a current student or recent graduate with at least a university bachelor’s degree.
• You have the ability to structure your own work in order to make sure things get done on time.
• You are curious and open-minded. You enjoy working with different people on a variety of projects and within an international environment.
• You’re not afraid to take on new challenges. You’re optimistic and proactive.
• You’re proficient in the English language, as you will be working across our international teams. Fluency in Dutch is not necessarily required.
• You’re available for a period of at least 6 months on a full-time basis.
• Starting date: February / March 2022 (exact date can be discussed)
• Full-time position (40 hours a week)
• 6 months internship
• Internship allowance of €500 per month
• You’ll combine working from our office in Amsterdam with working from homeSolliciteren