StudiefaseWO Bachelor 1, WO Bachelor 2, WO Bachelor 3, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Dagen2, 3, 4, 5
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
FunctieICT, Research & development
SectorInformation & Communication Technology (ICT)
Maanden5, 6, 6+
WerkvormDeels op kantoor
Drieam is an EdTech scale-up, passionate about developing & implementing software to enable the ultimate learning experience with Canvas. We’re with 40 young and committed professionals who constantly strive to improve the lives of teachers, students and staff all over the world. We work very closely together with Instructure, the company developing Canvas LMS. Our office is located in the city centre of Eindhoven, in a stylish and newly renovated building, next to lots of urban hotspots and great bars & restaurants.
As our software developer, you will join a fast growing and highly skilled team. You are going to contribute to the development of our React & Ruby-on-Rails applications used by many universities, business schools and training providers. For example, you can work on an important improvement within one of our LTI apps for Canvas LMS (for example www.drieam.com/qualtrics-integration-canvas), or develop new features within our largest development project Eduframe (www.eduframe.co). We will define your role together, based on your knowledge, interests and personal development goals.
- You have a top-technology driven mindset, don’t shy away from taking ownership and love working in teams of likeminded and smart people. At the end of the day, nothing makes you happier than seeing well written and high-quality code.
- You are a curious and fast learner who soaks up knowledge and new experiences like a sponge.
- A passion for coding & experience with front-end and/or back-end development. Languages & frameworks don’t matter too much, so experience in for example C# or Python is also relevant. Great developers will quickly learn new stuff.
- Working for a young and ambitious company. Creating user-friendly software is essential for our success, so the standards are high. Of course you will be actively supported in this challenge.
- The freedom and responsibility to make a real difference.
- We make decisions as a team, and you are an important part of it!
- Work with Ruby-on-Rails for backend, React for frontend (our own UI library incorporating Ant Design), GitHub Actions and Heroku. We spent a lot of time on continuously improving our technology stack
- Lots of personal development and focus on code quality, including pair programming, extensive code reviews, architecture reviews and of course (online) courses and meet-ups
- An informal and international environment
- A free and delicious lunch every single day (when not working from home)
- Mind-blowing team events