StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, HBO Bachelor 4, HBO Master
FunctieDesign, Engineering, ICT, Research & development
SectorInformation & Communication Technology (ICT)
Maanden4, 5, 6, 6+
Ingy is a fast growing and well-funded start-up developing smart lighting and building systems. We were founded 2 years ago with a mission to deliver smart building technology at a far lower cost-price by integrating all required technology in the lighting. Furthermore is Ingy globally recognized as one of the leaders the field. They use the lighting infrastructure to make buildings smart, offering solutions like: indoor navigation, asset tracking, occupancy analytics and climate monitoring.
They have a globally spread team of world-class developers for instance in London, Madrid and Melbourne, most with first degrees (Msc or Phd) from world class universities in computer science, embedded software or wireless technology.
Ingy is global operating startup in the field of smart-lighting, we are globally recognized as one of the leaders in our field. We use the lighting infrastructure to make buildings smart, offering solutions like: indoor navigation, asset tracking, occupancy analytics and climate monitoring.
We have a globally spread team of world-class developers (London, Madrid, Melbourne), most with first degrees (Msc or Phd) from world class universities in computer science, embedded software or wireless technology.
This one is especially focused on:
Graduation thesis wireless networking/embedded software engineering/machine learning: mapping sensors nodes on pre-defined locations on a floorplan based on relative RSSI value measurements
Preferred requirements are:
- Computer science/software development (you can be on the entire range from embedded and very close to the hardware all the way to latest in cloud development)
- Electrical engineering (but preferably with some knowledge of at least C/C++ programming)
- Wireless and large-scale mesh networking
- Machine learning/Artificial intelligence/statistics (but combined with the coding skills to implement your models into a real-world implementation, e.g. beyond Matlab)
- UI / UX design
- System administration and technical support with a focus on Linux and AWS
These are however not hard criteria, it mostly depends on the type of internship he/she wants to execute as Ingy has multiple internships to offer.
· You will learn to operate in a fully remote, agile development environment with world class engineers
· At the start daily supervision from one of our experienced developers (reducing to standard supervision for a fulltime graduate employee at the end of the internship)
· We provide a laptop and all material needed for you to operate
· Experience life in a well-funded disruptive start-upSolliciteren