StudiefaseWO Bachelor 3, WO Pre-Master, WO Master, WO Afgestudeerd
Dagen1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Vereiste talenEngels OF Nederlands
FunctieAnalist, Business development, Consultancy, Marketing, Reclame
SectorConsultancy, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Media, Overig
Maanden2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6+
Ingy is a fast growing and well-funded start-up developing smart lighting and building systems. We were founded 2 years ago with a mission to deliver smart building technology at a far lower cost-price by integrating all required technology in the lighting. Furthermore is Ingy globally recognized as one of the leaders the field. They use the lighting infrastructure to make buildings smart, offering solutions like: indoor navigation, asset tracking, occupancy analytics and climate monitoring.
They have a globally spread team of world-class developers for instance in London, Madrid and Melbourne, most with first degrees (Msc or Phd) from world class universities in computer science, embedded software or wireless technology.
We are looking for the future leaders in digital marketing that combine the creative designer
skills to create content with the analytical skills to determine the right type of content that
works for us and our community of followers.
Typical research questions could include:
- Determining the effectiveness of different content types and channel types for the Ingy community
- How to create a content platform that generates high value content in a cost effective way (for example participating in 3rd party webinairs and podcast and reusing the content clips in an online media strategy over different channels)
- What is the ROI of using organic versus inorganic promotion of digital content within Ingy
- How to effectively leverage online gig platforms like upwork and fiver to generate low cost highly effective content
- Building an integrated multi-channel digital marketing and sales funnel which enabled
real time tracking of the customers interaction
but we are open to your own research questions within the field of digital marketing.
Do you want to get your foot in the door in working in a leading-edge start-up and do you
want to experience in applying the latest thinking in digital marketing then come and join us.
The last few years we have mainly grown based on worth of mouth and inbound sales calls,
but with our product now really hitting product market fit and reaching the maturity to be
scaled we would like to start growing our outbound marketing. Our first step will be to
generate engaging content aimed at growing our number of followers and keeping us top of
mind with our existing followers.
To create a robust foundation to our content strategy we are looking for 1 or 2 digital
marketing interns that can help us determine what type of content, what channels and
platforms and what combination of organic and paid for reach works best for us.